Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MMille MMille is offline

Default how do I print my return address on multiple envelopes ?

My office assitant bought envelopes without our corporate return address. She
has been printing labels and affixing them to the envelopes. Is there a way
that you can just print a run of 50 envelopes where it will only print the
return address. I can print the return address one at a time but this is very
time consuming.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Once you've created the envelope, click the "Add to Document" button. This
will add the envelope to your current document (best if it's a blank one) as
page 0 (Section 1), you can print as many copies as you want of just the
envelope by typing 0 or s1 in the "Pages" box in the Print dialog.

"MMille" wrote in message
My office assitant bought envelopes without our corporate return address.

She
has been printing labels and affixing them to the envelopes. Is there a

way
that you can just print a run of 50 envelopes where it will only print the
return address. I can print the return address one at a time but this is

very
time consuming.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MMille MMille is offline

Suzanne,
Thanks, this did work. I had to play with it for a while. I had to highlight
the return address and use print selection. And then it worked beautifully.
I printed 100 envelopes in a matter of minutes.

Thanks for your assitance.

Mark S. Miller

"MMille" wrote in message
My office assitant bought envelopes without our corporate return address.

She
has been printing labels and affixing them to the envelopes. Is there a

way
that you can just print a run of 50 envelopes where it will only print the
return address. I can print the return address one at a time but this is

very
time consuming.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

This should not be necessary if you followed my instructions.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Once you've created the envelope, click the "Add to Document" button.

This
will add the envelope to your current document (best if it's a blank

one) as
page 0 (Section 1), you can print as many copies as you want of just the
envelope by typing 0 or s1 in the "Pages" box in the Print dialog.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.