Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Seventh.Son Seventh.Son is offline

Default how do i delete mail merge entries from data source

i know this question will reflect my stupidity . . . all i want to do is
delete (i.e., purge) entries (records?) from my MS Word table that i use for
a mail merge.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Luc Luc is offline

Seventh son,
If it is a table, just select the rows (records) in your table and press
backspace. Or go to table - delete - rows. Save the table.

--

Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint
i know this question will reflect my stupidity . . . all i want to do is
delete (i.e., purge) entries (records?) from my MS Word table that i use
for
a mail merge.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

....and you can select several non-contiguous rows by selecting one and then
holding down the Control Key while you select the others: then press Delete
Row.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP