Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fabio Fabio is offline

Default Find and Replace - not working

Hi there,

I have seen a thread similar to this question, but in my case I don't have
"O" (for Oscar) instead of zeros etc.

I am doing a data entry work in which I need to look up pieces of data in a
large word document. To make it easier, I am using the "Find and Replace"
function which was working fine until suddenly it started saying "word not
found".

This is what I already did:
1) Closed and restarted Ms Word
2) Closed and restarted Ms Word and fed "Document 1" with a few words and
after trying to find one of them, guess what, it didn't find the word again.

The only thing I changed in word was "Tools = Options = Windows in
Taskbar" (I set it to FALSE).

Does anybody have any idea what might be wrong?

Thanks a lot
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fabio Fabio is offline

Just to let you guys know that the problem has been fixed by restarting the
Operating System. I should have tried it before making a new thread...

Regards