oopsconfused

Default Graphic fades out after inserting into Header

How do I keep the graphic from fading out after inserting into the header? I
am trying to create stationary. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
CyberTaz

Hi Oops-

In all probability the graphic is only appearing to 'fade' once you are back
in the text layer of the document. All H/F content does, just like text layer
content appears faded when you are active in the H/F layer.

Take a look at Print Preview & see if the image appears normal. If so, that
is how it should print.

If there is still a problem, go back to the H/F, right-click the image & go
to Format Picture. On the Picture page adjust the Brightness & Contrast as
necessary.

HTH |:)

"oopsconfused" wrote:

How do I keep the graphic from fading out after inserting into the header? I
am trying to create stationary. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Graham Mayor

The header is supposed to be 'faded' when you are in the document view.
There is no way around this and it does not affect the way the document
prints.

oopsconfused wrote:
How do I keep the graphic from fading out after inserting into the
header? I am trying to create stationary. Any help would be greatly
appreciated!

Header changes with text outside of header Connie Martin Microsoft Word Help 3 February 22nd 05 06:58 PM
Inserting graphic into text box in Word 2003 Lindas Microsoft Word Help 1 January 31st 05 04:54 PM
Troubleshooting Formatting Headers and Footers LacieMoon Page Layout 3 January 12th 05 09:05 PM
Table headers Sam Hobbs New Users 12 December 20th 04 07:18 PM
Unchecking 'different first page' in header removes graphic from first page Denise Page Layout 4 November 26th 04 11:36 AM