AE

Default Can I edit chapter files and INCLUDE them into several manuals?

I am writing a series of manuals with overlapping content. I would like to
edit the overlapping content in separate files and include them wherever they
apply. How would I do this?
garfield-n-odie

Depending on which version of Word you have, you can create the
overlapping content in one or more separate files and then use
INCLUDE or INCLUDETEXT fields to insert the overlapping content
in the manual documents where you want the overlapping content
repeated.

.jpg Files patscga Microsoft Word Help 2 July 15th 05 08:56 PM
Portable Templates RJB Microsoft Word Help 5 May 3rd 05 07:31 PM
Formatting of Subdocument via "INCLUDE" into a Master Document Ron Lee Formatting Long Documents 5 February 17th 05 08:31 PM
INCLUDEPICTURE --> able to include all images in a specific direct ScottAtMU Mailmerge 3 January 5th 05 05:13 AM
Include links (icons) in MS Word: will it affect the document size Peter Vidal Microsoft Word Help 1 December 11th 04 10:56 PM