cp

Default data and header sources in mail merge

How can I set up a mailmerge doc that uses both a data source and a header
source? We could do this under Word 2000 but can't seem to find the option
in Word 2003!

V. grateful for assistance...
Doug Robbins

See the Getting Back Older Interfaces article on fellow MVP Cindy Meister's
website at
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP
"cp" wrote in message
How can I set up a mailmerge doc that uses both a data source and a header
source? We could do this under Word 2000 but can't seem to find the
option
in Word 2003!

V. grateful for assistance...

Merg to the max

Word 2003 seems to have changed how the "Header source" is used. I am
looking for complete documentation (or more) on how Word 2003 works with
"Header source" files. Microsoft has provided almost no documentation.