Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Bill Wonders

Default how to stop table rows moving page?

Word 2003 SP2
I have a table on page one, when adding rows to the table it moves ALL rows
to page 2 when I reach the bottom of the page instead of leaving complete
rows on page one and starting a new row on page 2. When I get to the bottom
of page 2 (still in the same table) it does not attempt to move all rows, but
behaves correctly and only moves the current incomplete row.
How do I get word to nehave correctly on page 1 as it does on page 2?
I have text-wrapping turned off.
Allow row to break across page is off, but I get the same result if its
turned on.