Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
beanbeandood beanbeandood is offline

Default What is this graph thing? How do I get rid of it?

Hello please view the following picture of my word. I was making columns for
my text than all of a sudden this came on probably from an accidental click
and now everytime I open a new word document the graph layout is on the page
and I clicked it and everything but i stilld on't know how to get rid of it!

Pictu http://tinypic.com/r/2nbd4pv/4 or http://i38.tinypic.com/2nbd4pv.jpg
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Take a look he

http://word.mvps.org/fAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm