Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tspitzig

Default Page numbers and line number problem

Our office recently upgraded to Word 2003. We are having problems with the
set up of pleading paper that has line numbers and page numbers. The page
numbers are set up in the footer and ideally, we do not want page one to
show. The line numbers are set up in a text box in the left margin [viewable
only when you open the header/footer. When we uncheck the box so that the
first page does not show, the line numbers on the first page also disappear.
Any ideas or thoughts on how we can set this template up so that this does
not happen?