Mark Rosenkrantz

Default Pictures don't show.

Dear all;

I'm preparing my document and inserted some pictures on it.
Now there is a strange thing going on.
Sometimes the pictures are displyed, but mostly they are not.
Sometimes you can see them in preview mode, sometimes you can't.

I changed the pictures tab on the weboptions and choose a 800*600 format.
You can get this via Tools | Options | General and then click the button
below.
That don't seem to be the solution.
Does anyone know how I can solve this.

I want to see my pictures all the time !!!

Thanks beforehand;

Mark.

CyberTaz

Hi Mark-

Your post suggests the problem is inconsistant. If so this probably won't
help, but you might take a look at ToolsOptionsView and make sure there is
no check in the box for Picture Placeholders.

If that isn't it, more detailed info will be helpful.

HTH |:)