2kids 2kids is offline
Junior Member

Exclamation Mail merge over 30 labels

So I am making address labels from an excel sheet. I can mail merge no problem in Word when I have under 30 labels (Avery 5160 label is what I am using) fits all on 1 sheet of labels. When I try and merge an excel sheet that has 160 address it am only getting 1 sheet of 30 labels, it doesn't seem to be adding the extra sheet of labels to make u the 160. There has to be a way to print multiple pages? Anyone know how to fix this?
2kids 2kids is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2kids View Post
So I am making address labels from an excel sheet. I can mail merge no problem in Word when I have under 30 labels (Avery 5160 label is what I am using) fits all on 1 sheet of labels. When I try and merge an excel sheet that has 160 address it am only getting 1 sheet of 30 labels, it doesn't seem to be adding the extra sheet of labels to make u the 160. There has to be a way to print multiple pages? Anyone know how to fix this?
oops, may have osted in wrong spot. have posted in the mail merge section
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Mail merge over 30 labels

When you see just one sheet, it's because you have "previewed" the labels
but not completed the merge. In older versions of Word, that will be "Merge
to New Document." In more recent versions, it will be "Edit Individual
Documents."

http://word.mvps.org

--
2kids