Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
60 day trial 60 day trial is offline

Default I save 60 trial for word 2003 and now I cannot find

I have downloaded trial and now unable to find on my computer
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

And how are we supposed to know where you saved it? Try starting another
download and this time look to see where it wants to put it. Chances are
your other download is there.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]