Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Waldo Waldo is offline

Default What is Yahoo Email server URL when using Outlook HTTP?

What is Yahoo Email server URL when using Outlook HTTP?
Outlook has a feature where you can use HTTP protocol connection to connect
to Web email such as Hotmail and Yahoo. We need the Yahoo Email server URL
to finish the profile. However, this is NOT using Yahoo Plue email, just
standard free Yahoo email. The feature is there, what's the server name.
That's what its designed for, just like Hotmail's is already provided when
you create the Outlook profile.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Waldo Waldo is offline

Thank you Sir, that was very useful information.
I reached this forum via a link that Office offered me. It was either use
the link or not ask the question at all. In other words, its the only option
that was available to me. Did it cost anything or hurt anything to ask the
question "off-topic"? I don't think so, Tim.