Roland67

Default Word 97 Envelopes

I have some access software which uses a Word 97 template to build an
envelope. What I need to know is how can I remove page part of the file.
All I need is an envelope template. It would make things easier during
printing. Is there anyway to do this?

(Software doesn't play well with Word 2002 so can't upgrade yet to newer
version.)

Thanks!
Anne Troy

I dunno, Roland. Make a new envelope template and overwrite the old?
Envelope template instructions:
http://www.theofficeexperts.com/word...s&LabelsTricks

*******************
~Anne Troy

www.piersontech.com
www.mrexcel.com

"Roland67" wrote in message
news
I have some access software which uses a Word 97 template to build an
envelope. What I need to know is how can I remove page part of the file.
All I need is an envelope template. It would make things easier during
printing. Is there anyway to do this?

(Software doesn't play well with Word 2002 so can't upgrade yet to newer
version.)

Thanks!

Graham Mayor

Presumably the software adds an envelope to a document as is the case with
the envelope wizard. This is no big deal to print, simply print page 0 or
the current page with the cursor in the envelope. If that is too onerous,
add the following macro to a toolbar button.

Sub PrintPage()
Application.PrintOut Range:=wdPrintCurrentPage
End Sub

Roland67 wrote:
I have some access software which uses a Word 97 template to build an
envelope. What I need to know is how can I remove page part of the
file. All I need is an envelope template. It would make things
easier during printing. Is there anyway to do this?

(Software doesn't play well with Word 2002 so can't upgrade yet to
newer version.)

Thanks!

Reveal Formating Code Dick Microsoft Word Help 5 March 12th 05 09:51 PM
Is there a Fast Search in Word? [email protected] New Users 14 February 11th 05 08:43 PM
copying files from Wordperfect to Microsoft Word Juliet New Users 1 January 31st 05 05:41 PM
macro in word js Microsoft Word Help 1 December 28th 04 03:01 AM
Macro that will add the file path & date to Word footnotes? Rich P Microsoft Word Help 2 December 15th 04 07:49 PM