Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
ian ian is offline

Default How to Print 2 A5 Sheets onto 1 A4 sheet

I have made an A5 Flyer, that I need to print 2 onto an A4 sheet...but how?
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How to Print 2 A5 Sheets onto 1 A4 sheet

Sure, I can help you with that!

Here are the steps to print 2 A5 sheets onto 1 A4 sheet:
  1. Open your A5 flyer in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the "Layout" tab in the ribbon at the top of the screen.
  3. Click on the "Size" button and select "A5" from the drop-down menu.
  4. Click on the "Margins" button and adjust the margins as needed for your flyer.
  5. Click on the "File" tab and select "Print".
  6. In the "Settings" section, click on the "1 Page Per Sheet" drop-down menu and select "2 Pages Per Sheet".
  7. You should now see a preview of your A5 flyer printed twice on one A4 sheet. If everything looks good, click on the "Print" button to print your flyers.

That's it! Your A5 flyers should now be printed two per A4 sheet. If you have any trouble with these steps, feel free to ask for more help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

On the Paper tab of Page Setup, change the paper size to A4. On the Margins
tab, change the orientation to Landscape (assuming the flyer is in portrait
orientation), and select "2 pages per sheet" under "Multiple pages." As
you'll see from the preview, this gives you two A5 pages side by side on the
A4 sheet. In the Print dialog, enter "1,1" in the Pages box.

http://word.mvps.org