Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Shust Shust is offline

Default How do I make table list in increments of 10

The numbering only seems to be 1,2,3, etc. and I cannot find where I can
change it to 10,20,30, etc.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You could use a SEQ field * 10 for the numbering e.g.

{ ={ SEQ List } * 10 }

Save the field construction as an autotext or formatted autocorrect entry
for ease of re-insertion

or

In the number format dialog type a 0 after the number.