Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
B. Levien B. Levien is offline

Default Document Properties - Statistics Tab

Can anyone please advise what circumstances would cause a Statistics tab to
show a creation date AFTER a print date.

For example, I have a creation date of January 4, 2005 and a printed date of
January 1, 2004.

Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Microsoft Microsoft is offline

Can anyone please advise what circumstances would cause a Statistics
tab to show a creation date AFTER a print date.

For example, I have a creation date of January 4, 2005 and a printed
date of January 1, 2004.

Thank you.

Does this fit the situation?
The file was probably copied/saved to the folder on 4 Jan, thus in that
folder it's create date is 4 Jan. The Print Date of 1 Jan came along
with it.
Not unusual. You can often also see create dates later than modified
dates that way.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
B. Levien B. Levien is offline

I think so.

So if this document was a template or a precedent, it was originally created
January 1, 2004, and then copied or saved to a different folder on January 4,
2005?

Correct?