Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
help me

Default Etiquette, Please quick help!!

Hi! I have trouble using etiquette tool. Everything works perfect, except
when I shall finish it up. My etiquettes are not i order. I have the same
etiquette on several pages. Why aren't they in order???
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

To those of us reading in English, etiquette means the rules of good
manners. Can you perhaps find a translation that will give us a better idea
what you're dealing with.

"help me" help wrote in message
Hi! I have trouble using etiquette tool. Everything works perfect, except
when I shall finish it up. My etiquettes are not i order. I have the same
etiquette on several pages. Why aren't they in order???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel

etiquette means label, but that doesn't actually make the question
intelligible.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
To those of us reading in English, etiquette means the rules of good
manners. Can you perhaps find a translation that will give us a better
idea
what you're dealing with.

so
all may benefit.

"help me" help wrote in message
Hi! I have trouble using etiquette tool. Everything works perfect, except
when I shall finish it up. My etiquettes are not i order. I have the same
etiquette on several pages. Why aren't they in order???

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Probably a mail merge in which the OP hasn't completed the merge, just
propagated the labels.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
etiquette means label, but that doesn't actually make the question
intelligible.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
To those of us reading in English, etiquette means the rules of good
manners. Can you perhaps find a translation that will give us a better
idea
what you're dealing with.

newsgroup
so