Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
landscape layout is driving me crazy

Default Landscape and vertical printing in one document

I need to have the first page of my document in landscape format while the
other pages are in vertical format. Does anyone know how to do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

Almost everyone knows how to do this, and you will too after you read
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...apeSection.htm.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman