Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Margebaby

Default how do I get rid of that paragraph sign?

K, seriously.. Ive been stressing out on how to get rid of that paragrah
sign in Microsoft word.. damn it.. seriously I think im gonna blow ;'(
please help...
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶ ¶

(Sorry, I couldn't resist that.)

I couldn't work without it.

Hit the ¶ sign beside the zoom percentage. If you don't see that, Tools -
Options - Under formatting marks, clear whatever is marked unless it's just
the pilcrows (that symbol's real name) that bother you.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Margebaby" wrote in message
K, seriously.. Ive been stressing out on how to get rid of that paragrah
sign in Microsoft word.. damn it.. seriously I think im gonna blow ;'(
please help...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

CTRL+* is the keyboard shortcut toggle for this - though this can be
overridden from tools options view - uncheck all the items in
formatting.

Margebaby wrote:
K, seriously.. Ive been stressing out on how to get rid of that
paragrah sign in Microsoft word.. damn it.. seriously I think im
gonna blow ;'( please help...

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/NonPrintChars.htm