Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Macro''''er Macro''''er is offline

Default Need macro to find bullet style, add text, and convert normal styl

Hello,

I am looking for a macro that works in Word 2003 to

1) find text that are coded with Style (bullet1) and
2) add text in the beginning of each item and
3) then convert to normal style.

Thank you so much in advance!!
--
Smile...it is good for you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Ask in a Word programming newsgroup such as microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP