Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LP LP is offline

Default how to create a numbering style in caption

Currently, if I add caption for an equation, the style is like:
"euqation 1" or "1",

however, I want to change the style into only "(1)" and put it at the end of
each line where the equation is listed. the numbering style list has no such
options. I have no choice and have to toggle the field one by one and change
the SEQ code from: {SEQ Equation \* ARABIC } into {SEQ Equation \* GB2}.

do you have any method to create a new numbering style that does not exist
in the list before? and change the location to the line end of each equation?

Thank you! I really need your help!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Create an AutoText entry with the desired caption and insert the AutoText
whenever you need that kind of caption numbering.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP