Randend

Default Out of sequence page numbers on half pages.

I'm putting together a booklet for which I will use the front and backs of
each page, and I have split the pages in to (vertically). I need two of
these half pages to have non-consecutive page numbers (for instance, half a
page with a header of 7 and the other half with 4). Is there any way of
doing this through headers?