Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
axw99 axw99 is offline

Default Multiple levels of subentries in an index

How do we create an index with multiple levels of subentries? For example,

Teams
CAS
RAD
HMC
UWMC
TSO

So Teams is the main entry, CAS, RAD, and TSO are subentries. We want HMC
and UWMC to be subentries under RAD. But we keep getting RAD showing as a
main entry rather than a subentry.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Your index fields should look like

{ XE "Teams:RAD:HMC" }

etc -- ie, with a colon separating each sub-level.