Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
darkmatter darkmatter is offline

Default citation styles

I need a style used commonly in Medical Journals, specifically radiology.
Where can I get a bibliography style that would produce something similar to
the following :

Marom EM, McAdams HP, Erasmus JJ, et al. Staging non-small
cell lung cancer with whole-body PET. Radiology 1999; 212:803-807.

(where 212 is volume, and 803-807 are page numbers)
And, does anyone know of a website to download bibliography xlst style files?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The Citation Manager in Word 2007 is largely aimed at high school and
undergraduate college students, I believe, and it may not be a good
substitute for EndNote, RefMan, ProCite, etc, for you.

It can only be customized by digging into the code and at present there
seems to be no documentation on how to customize the code, so that's not
very feasible. So far as I know, no third-party has yet taken on the
task of providing extra custom styles, although in theory it is
possible. Google might turn up more.