littlebluefog

Default Why can't I cut & past netscape e-mail to word document.

Why can't I cut and past netscape e-mail to a word document without it
freezing. Sometimes I can cut and past with no problem. Then othertime
everything freezes up. WHY? My e-mail address is .
Both passport and netscape leave a lot to be desired. They are far inferior
to yahoo.
Chuck Davis

.
Both passport and netscape leave a lot to be desired.

They are far inferior
to yahoo.
.

Cut and paste to Notepad, then select all copy and paste to
Word.

Also, expect to receive a bunch of viruses due to your
having placed your e-mail address in these Newsgroups-bad
practice.