Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dorains dorains is offline

Default Extending Lines in MS Word

When I copy from some other source (e. g., from a PDF format) and paste into
MS Word, I very often get lines of type that do not extend to the right
margin of the document. Does anybody know of any way to get them to extend to
the right margin without having to do each line separately? I have a 32 page
document, and it would take hours to do each line separately.

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
PJY PJY is offline

oops, forgot to mention - if you have a paragaph mark ΒΆ, or some other type
of line-type break, you'll have to go to find, then select special and choose
the mark that coincides with what you have, in replace hit the space bar