LindaM

Default Using Autotext for a pop up list

I've followed Bill Coan's article "How to add pop-up lists to any Word
document, so you can click your way through changes in seconds" and the
resulting list works well on my PC. Unfortunately, when others try to use the
form they get all the autotext entries, instead of just the ones defined by
the paragraph style. Using a template won't help as I know from experience
that most of them simply reuse a previous form and won't get a template. Nor
can I use anything which will involve changes to Normal.template.

Any ideas how I can implement this useful function company-wide?
--
Linda M