Fordy101

Default Office and Printer Problems

Hi there,

Quite recently I have been experiencing probloms with Microsoft Office-
especially Word. Whenever I try to insert a symbol or even change the font,
the computer freezes and the Task Manager shows Word as "Not Responding." I
also experience this same problem when printing to my Epson StylusC46 printer.

These problems seemed to have started when I downloaded Service Pack 2 from
Automatic Updates- Could this be the cause? I use a fully updated
anti-spyware and Norton Anti-virus programs as well as a firewall.

Any Help would be greatly appreciated,

Oliver Ford
Anne Troy

Try Word troubleshooting, Oliver: