Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Clooniff Clooniff is offline

Default pages disappear (before saving) from multiword document?

Several times while creating a multi-page document I have had pages beyond
the first one just melt away. And "Document Recovery" doesn't work, since
that task pane apparently only shows up if the program has decided that it
has something to recover. Any ideas how this happens? Also--I can't find
any place to activate Autosave.