hunter

Default how do I format font to prevent superscript "th" when I type 375th

Example: When I type 375th, the "th" automatically goes to superscript. How
can I format the font or whatever to prevent the "th" to superscript? Please
help.
Andrea Jones

This is a facility of AutoCorrect. Click on Tools - AutoCorrect and click
on the AutoFormat as you Type section. Remove the tick from the Ordinals
(1st) wit Superscript box and click OK, your numbers will now stop being
formatted like this.

Andrea Jones
http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
http://www.stratatraining.co.uk