Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Linda RQ Linda RQ is offline

Default Cell Formatting

Hello,

I am using word 2003. I would like to force the formatting in my cells to
switch to upper case if the user types in lower case. I thought this may be
done in styles but I can't find the option to go to upper case. If I do it
using the "Formatting" then Change Case, it doesn't hold for the cells.

Thanks,
Linda