MrChips

Default How do I remove third party menu command

I installed Quickword on my computer and then uninstalled it. I have done
this twice and each time it leaves another menu command labeled Quickword up
in the menu at the very top where file, edit, view, insert, format, etc are.
I now have two identical menu commands and cannot remove either one. The
Microsoft help file tells how to do this for other commands but this one
doesn't show up in that list.
Graham Mayor

Chances are the uninstall didn't remove the add-in from the Word startup
folder. See if it is listed in tools templates and add-ins and if it is,
close Word and delete the offending file.