Kev

Default I can't see the top of my page

In the print layout view, every time I open a new document, the top margin of
the page is cropped off from my view. I have to go to Print Preview in order
to view it. I can't figure out how to change to settings back to normal.

Kaj E. Ozolins

Hi Everyone,

does anyone know how-to use oldstyle figures ('mediaeval numbers') coming with
OpenType-Fonts like Adobe Myriad Pro in Word more efficently?

At the moment there seems to be no other option than to paste the appropriate
number via Charmap or save a mediaeval number in an autotext or to automaticall
replace via auto-correction-function (e.g. '#1' with mediaeval 1) or so.

What's needed (but is not not available as a function), for example, would be a
paragraph-style that shows all numbers as mediaeval-numbers instead of regular
numbers -- or anything similar.

Any idea is very much appreciated, thanks in advance,

Kaj

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
hel„¢

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!

That's been bugging me for ages and has totally baffled myself and my
colleagues!!

Hel

"Kev" wrote in message
In the print layout view, every time I open a new document, the top margin

of
the page is cropped off from my view. I have to go to Print Preview in

order
to view it. I can't figure out how to change to settings back to normal.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You're welcome. This setting can be very useful, but it's disconcerting the
first time you turn it on by accident (or forget you have it on and can't
figure out why you can't see header elements in the page area).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/WhiteSpace.htm

newsgroup so
all may benefit.