Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin D. Kevin D. is offline

Default How do I find the product key code

In the past I downloaded something that gave me all kinds of info on my
computer including the product key code to MSOffice. I need to get code
prior to restoring my computer. Can you direct me to the site that offers
this download?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try one of these utilities:

Belarc Advisor

Magical Jellybean Finder

But if you have Office 2000, then neither of these utilities will
report the product key, because the Office 2000 product key is
not stored in the Windows registry.