Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cee Cee is offline

Default Provide option for multiple full pages of labels before printing.

This is really for "Tools, Letters and mailings, envelopes and labels".
--
Cee

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Just remove the Next Record field from each label on the sheet and then
execute the merge to a new documnet and print as many copies of that
document as you require pages of each label.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Cee" wrote in message
This is really for "Tools, Letters and mailings, envelopes and labels".
--
Cee

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cee Cee is offline

Default Provide option for multiple full pages of labels before printi

Your reply doesn't apply to my suggestion as far as I can tell. Sorry if I
misunderstood.

My suggestion is a basic Word mailing labels issue. There is only the
option to print a full page, or a specific label. I want to print several
pages of mailing lables to the same address.
--
Cee

"Cee" wrote in message
This is really for "Tools, Letters and mailings, envelopes and labels".
--
Cee

----------------
this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...merge.fi elds

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Change the number of copies in the print dialog box?

Peter Jamieson

news

"Cee" wrote in message
This is really for "Tools, Letters and mailings, envelopes and labels".
--
Cee

----------------
suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
"I
this
link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and
then

Printing Labels Steve Jones New Users 1 September 6th 06 11:48 AM
Word is printing pages it shouldn't. Carol Microsoft Word Help 0 November 9th 05 08:09 PM
Printing select number of labels from a mail merge result Judy Mailmerge 1 May 31st 05 08:50 PM
Printing multiple pages in 1 problem Anthony Microsoft Word Help 1 January 10th 05 11:18 AM
Printing selected pages from renumbered sections wkrasl Microsoft Word Help 1 January 4th 05 11:58 PM