Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
SF SF is offline

Default Merge to Printer with pre-printed letter head

Hi,

I have a word doc using excel as source data. The merge was good no error. I
have to print the merge result to the printer, I cannot find a way to tell
word to print the first page using the letter head on tray 1 and the rest on
tray 2.

Does anybody use this feature before?

SF