Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
kamuixkotori kamuixkotori is offline

Default Rcording Tables and Shapes in Macro

Hi,

I want to draw table and shapes while recording macro. But When I start the
recording I can't select the table & shape function. I try to use the chat
online support for help the person suspect that some function might not
installed properly so I have reinstalled all the functions but the same
problem still there.

I will also like to save the macro I have draw to another computer. How can
I do that?