Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gloria[_2_] Gloria[_2_] is offline

Default Trouble with Form

I've gone throught the process of protecting the form and when I get to the
"Yes, start enforcing protection" button, it's grayed out and I cannot select
it. It does state Yes, start enformcing protection though. So, I cannot hit
"OK" or whatever the next step is.
Thanks,
Gloria
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Make sure to delete any ActiveX controls added to the document, and turn off
Design mode; then you should be able to click the Yes, Start Enforcing
Protection button.

If you want detailed instructions, please tell us your version of Word.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP