JodyH

Default Having trouble with a Word based form.

I have set up a Word based form (Office XP), that others will be using. I
have protected the form so they can only use the fields and cannot change the
actual layout of the document. Here is my trouble - when the user tabs from
field to field everything works fine, BUT if they "enter" after they are
through typing in the field, a hard return appears and distorts the document.
I want to make it where they cannot "enter" or where "enter" takes them from
field to field like the tab does.

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated!