Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
krodolfo krodolfo is offline

Default how do I disable the touchpad while typing a word document?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

On Oct 23, 11:20*am, krodolfo

That's a question for your computer manufacturer, rather than
something you do within Word or Windows.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi krodolfo,

Most touchpads have an on/off switch/setting.

--
Cheers
macropod