PeterOmal

Default Underline format changed

My underline format (Word XP) has changed. It's now double the thickness of
what it used to be.

I went to "underline format" feature in "font format", but it shows there at
the regular size. However, when I underline anything, the underlining is
double or triple the usual thickness, inlcusding under URLs. It also does
this now when I pull up previously written documents. I ran the repair
utility but it didn't help any. So how can I fix this?

Thanks for any help.

- Peter