Icehockey44 Icehockey44 is offline
Junior Member

Default Moving pages around within a word 2003 document

Hi all,
I am new to word, have always used excel, but new job uses word!!

I need to amend a document in Word 2003, by amend I need to change 2page over wiTh each other.

Is there an easy way of doing this, as I have inserted a new page, pasted the detail on to it, them deleted the original page, but because the pages are numbered, they go all out of sync.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
Donna
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

The pages should not have numbers typed into them. In Word, pages are
numbered automatically, and the easiest way to do that is to double-click
outside the top or bottom margin, which will change Word's focus from the
text to the Header or Footer. New options then appear in the menus (on the
Ruler if you use a version later than 2003), where you can choose to insert
a Page Number.

When you have your page number looking like you want it, double-click in
the text to go back to writing.