grandma

Default How do I reverse text of a one page document?

I am trying to type a message to a baby, then reverse the text to print on
transfer paper and iron-on to fabric to create a book. I will have about 15
of these to do and with WordArt it seems that only about 4 lines are allowed.
Is there a way to do this without using 4 or 5 WordArt boxes in each one-page
document??? Help!

By far the best approach is to investigate your printer Properties. Most
color printers have a setting such as "Mirror image," "Flip horizontal," or
"T-shirt transfer" that will flip whatever you create in word--text,
pictures, and all. You may or may not find this setting if you go through
Word's Print dialog (the Properties... button there leads to a reduced
Properties dialog); if you don't find it there, try Start | Settings |
Printers, select the printer, and then
choose Properties (or sometimes there will be another specific settings
option).

"grandma" wrote in message
I am trying to type a message to a baby, then reverse the text to print on
transfer paper and iron-on to fabric to create a book. I will have about

15
of these to do and with WordArt it seems that only about 4 lines are

allowed.
Is there a way to do this without using 4 or 5 WordArt boxes in each

one-page
document??? Help!

grandma

Suzanne,
Thank you so very much and yes, I do have the "mirror" option in the printer
properties. That will work perfectly.
Thanks again,
Grandma

"grandma" wrote in message
I am trying to type a message to a baby, then reverse the text to print on
transfer paper and iron-on to fabric to create a book. I will have about

15
of these to do and with WordArt it seems that only about 4 lines are

allowed.
Is there a way to do this without using 4 or 5 WordArt boxes in each

one-page
document??? Help!

Glad I could help.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

By far the best approach is to investigate your printer Properties. Most
color printers have a setting such as "Mirror image," "Flip horizontal,"

or
"T-shirt transfer" that will flip whatever you create in word--text,
pictures, and all. You may or may not find this setting if you go

through
Word's Print dialog (the Properties... button there leads to a reduced
Properties dialog); if you don't find it there, try Start | Settings |
Printers, select the printer, and then
choose Properties (or sometimes there will be another specific settings
option).

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
Page numbering on a mail merged document Bevan Mailmerge 1 March 10th 05 03:57 AM
Need to put "updated on" text on each page of document CLo Page Layout 1 March 9th 05 09:11 PM
Going crazy with footer text!!! Bill Page Layout 5 February 10th 05 10:21 PM
FIrst page footers Noel S Pamfree Microsoft Word Help 7 December 6th 04 09:49 PM