dhschick

Default Include linked graphs from Excel during mail merge?

BlankI would like to include graphs from Excel 2002 during mail merge using
Word 2002.
Do you have a suggestion about how I can incorporate a graph during my mail
merge. Ideally, I would like to see the graph change as I toggle through
each record...

By the way, I have already explored the option to link a word table to a MS
Graph Object in Word. I can't use this option because it won't permit me to
merge all documents at once using this feature (it keeps the same graph each
time).

And... I have already visited the website
http://homepage.swissonline.ch/cindy...r/MergFram.htm but have had no
luck there because I can't seem to follow her 4 suggestions.

I would appreciate any help! Thanks in advance!

Doug Robbins

You need to update the fields in the merged document to see each Graph
(Ctrl+A then F9)

consulting basis.

Hope this helps,
Doug Robbins - Word MVP