Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JohnB[_2_] JohnB[_2_] is offline

Default Normal View?

I am trying to use a template that I found in Microsoft's Online templates,
and in the document it gives instructions on how to best use and learn from
this template. It says "use normal view to see the style names next to each
paragraph".
I'm using Word 2007. I'm guessing the author of the template had 2003.

There is no "normal" view in 2007. How would I do what they're suggesting,
view the style names?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JohnB[_2_] JohnB[_2_] is offline

Never mind, I found my answer on this page;
http://www.uwec.edu/help/Word07/sty-...htm#displaying