Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Dee

Default Endnotes

I have a doucment with endnotes but the endnote number in my document does
not match the endnote at the end of the page. I did not create this document
and I am trying to figure out what is wrong. For example if I hover my cursor
over the superscript 2 in my document, the tool tip comes up and the endnote
number that is displayed is endnote number 3. Is there a way to fix this.
Also. if you want to add in your text a refernce to more than one endnote for
example 1-3 in superscript next to the text this is referring to, is there a
way to do this. This document also has track changes on. I am using Word
2003.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Press Ctrl+A to select the entire document and then press F9 to update
fields. This might do the trick

--
Kevin Backmann