Ray Little

Default Print w/o Showing Markujp

When I add a comment (Insert | Comment) to a document. The comments show
in color, off to the side. When I go to print, the default for "Print what"
is always
"Document showing markup". Is there a way to make the default for "Print
what" just "Document"?

I'm using Word 2003 SP1 with WinXP Prof SP2.

TIA,
Ray