MikeW

Default Where is 'Zoom' factor in Word2K

Hey there!

I use WordXP and edited a document for a friend who uses Word2K. I
changed the zoom factor on the document from 100% to 150% while I was doing
the edit and then sent it back.

My friend can't figure out how to change it 'back' and I'm not familiar
with Word2K (He kept trying to change the font size and I tried to explain
but just can't get him there).

Can someone tell me the exact menu selection in Word2K to access the
Zoom attribute?

Is there a 'Zoom' button that lives on a Word2K toolbar like the one on
WordXP's Standard one?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Mike