SkidoggT

Default How to make overstrike through strings of text/numbers?

Typing chemistry notes in MSWord 2003 about the use of conversion factors in
technical calculations. Need to show by overstrikes (a diagonal line thru a
text string) the cancellation of units above and below the division line. How
to do this
Thanks

SkidoggT

Thankyou very much Ms. Barnhill; tried the drawing toolbar, a bit clunky,
but worked; going to the referenced article, now.
Thanks again,
Theo Towns